Maggie Sottero has become one of the most popular names among both bridal gown and prom gown shoppers. As you search for the right dress for you, here are a few things you should know about the Maggie Sottero brand:
- The company has received numerous awards in the bridal industry including: Six Debi awards, Nine Desert Rose awards, Two Diva awards, Three Dallas Rose Awards, The UK Bridal Buyers Award, Wedding Idea’s Best Dress Designer Award, and The Retail Bridalwear Association Award.
- There are three lines in the family to consider: Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, and Flirt. The Sottero and Midgley line borders on couture, the Maggie Sottero line is high end design, and Flirt is a line of designer prom gowns.
- Price! Most Maggie Sottero designs can be purchased for $800 – $1500 (the Sottero and Midgley line will be more expensive than this and the Flirt line will be less). Compared to most top designers, you’ll be saving a bundle.
- Fit – While the price is right, so is the fit. You’ll find styles to flatter every figure.
- Design – there is no skimping on detail. These gowns are designed with gorgeous fabrics, beautiful beading or other embellishments, and the draping is excellent.
- Location – You’ll find authorized retailers of Maggie Sottero gowns in most major cities. You should request a certificate of authenticity with your purchase.
As you consider which gowns you will wear for the most important events of your life, make sure to consider the Maggie Sottero brand. It is unmatched in fit, design, and price. You’ll be glad you purchased a Maggie Sottero gown.
You can search for designer brand dresses here on The Dress List. Check out the Maggie Sottero Gowns listed now.