From mini flirty styles, to cami dresses, to maxi, midi or jersey styles for a very sporty casual hot afternoon, we all need to have a black dress on hand. Here are some great ways accent that sexy little black dress that you found on thedresslist.com!
Our Tips For Wearing Your Black Dress
- Keep your look bold and sassy by wearing all black accessories with your black dress. This trick will highlight your irresistible “bad-girl-for-a-night” side.
- Add a simple — but highly effective — pop of color to your little black dress by adding a red handbag, bright red lips, or by flaunting red heels. Don’t like red? A metallic gold or silver pop of color works great too!
- Want to make your legs look miles long? Try wearing nude shoes with your little black dress.
- Create waist definition or create a splash of color by adding a belt to your little black dress. You can add a bright or metallic for contrast, or consider wearing a black belt with a black dress to accent your waist in a more subtle way.
- Want a quick way to make any cocktail dress look younger and hipper? Add ankle boots. You can either go bare-legged or add solid or patterned tights to your ankle boots and little black dress combo.
- Take a step to the sleek side with a simple dress, and wear it with minimal jewelry and accessories. Sleek hair is essential to accompany this sophisticated and elegant look.
- Layer on long necklaces and add some tall boots to give your little black dress more of a boho chic vibe (while still looking cocktail party ready, of course).
- Strategic cutouts? Glowing bare skin? Sleek updo? Take your little black dress to the next level by incorporating lots of bare skin into your cocktail dress look.
- Let your accessories do the talking when you wear a statement necklace with a little black dress. If you wear a necklace this bold, be sure to keep other accessories to a minimum. This lets your daring necklace take center stage.
- A cute, easy way to make your cocktail dress a little edgier is by adding a leather jacket. This is also a great way to incorporate another splash of color into your getup!
- Though largely considered a summer fabric, there is something ultra-sexy about black lace. Create this vibe using head to toe fishnet tights and two-toned pumps.
This is only a short list of all of the fun things you can add to your style with a black dress. A staple for any girls closet, find a sexy, stylish, sophisticated little black dress on thedresslist.com today!